Thursday 3 July 2014

Current Favourites: Music

Okay so I'm quite happy to put my hands up and admit that my music taste really isn't that cool but I don't care. I love pop songs I can sing and dance along to. This selection has inadvertently gone a bit girl power which is no bad thing!

Lily Allen - URL Badman


Freaking love Lily Allen and her lyrics. I don't even need to explain the love behind this one. She always gets it so spot on. I've been listening to Sheezus on Spotify and this is one of the standout songs (along with Silver Spoon which is pretty high up there too). So glad it's a single!

Tove Lo - Stay High


The remix version is the one all over the radio but I much prefer the original. It's such a powerful song on its own <3

Chloe Howl - Disappointed


I stumbled across Rumour a while ago and listened to it over and over and over and now I'm doing exactly the same with Disappointed. Chloe Howl is definitely a new favourite pop girl.

Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care
 

I liked this song before the video but I'm all over the video. Go Demi!

Becky G - Shower


This is my guilty pleasure, dance around the house and bob along song. It's simple, sweet and catchy and even though I probably shouldn't, I really do love it!

What songs are you loving right now? I always need music recommendations <3

No comments:

Post a Comment