Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm EscapeeBee, but you can call me Sarah.

Escaping the Buzz is a little retreat for me to share my passions. Having been a book blogger for the past few years, I've come to love blogging and having a place to share my thoughts and writing. Recently I've finding less and less time to read, which means my book blog has been suffering and I've been missing out on my blogging. That's when I had the brainwave to start a blog that didn't require me to have read a book beforehand!

I've got a lot of exciting things going on in my life recently and I wanted a place to share them. I love trying out new foods and recipes, and would love a place to share my own. I'm also recovering from chronic illness so am always looking for ways to maintain my health and get back to fitness. Plus I have a sweet tooth and a weakness for baking. We all have to treat ourselves occasionally, right?!

I do love writing reviews having done it with books, but this gives me a chance to explore more reviewing avenues. TV shows, films, games, beauty products... the list is endless! 

I'll be the first to admit that fashion isn't really my thing, but I do enjoy shopping and I absolutely love a bargain. Hopefully I'll get the chance to share any bargains I come across whether it be clothes or beauty products.

I'd also like to have somewhere to share my thoughts and feelings on things in the media or current events that are grabbing my attention.

I'm hoping this blog will be a journey and I can't wait to start it!

Why not join me on Tumblr too? http://escapeebee.tumblr.com 

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment